BMSystems' Collaborative Research POCs: Theranexus (CEA) & Pherecydes-Pharma (Defense Dept.)
Bio-Modeling Systems is the world’s first Mechanisms-Based medicine company that changed the discovery paradigm to create novel medical meanings from unreliable heterogeneous sources of data to generate validated & directly exploitable first in class heuristic non-mathematical mechanistic CADI™ Discovery models.
Created in 2004, profitable since 2006, thanks to our recurrent clients, our patented collaborative discoveries with state of the Art partners already led to:
A world's first in neurodegenerative diseases (publication) with CEA: 2 awards in the US & Europe. (All details in Full Presentation).
Pherecydes-Pharma: BMSystems' spin-off, MR infections therapies, publication, world's first clinical trial with phages in Phase I/II, (All details in Full Presentation). Publication
Theranexus: CEA Life Sciences' spin-off exploiting CEA/BMSystems' copatent WO/2010/029131, in CNS therapies, successful Phase I, Phase II entry. THN102 is patent dependant of WO/2010/029131 (All details in Full Presentation). Biotech Info article page 11. Publication
We warmly invite your to download our 6 pages management sumary, our Short corporate Presentation or our Full Presentation with all non confidential details our 9 POCs in details.
Interesting related information
- 2016: ANNOUNCEMENT: May 31, 2016: Theranexus, CEA Life Sciences' spin-off exploiting CEA/BMSystems' copatent WO/2010/029131, in CNS therapies in Biotech Info (page 11)
- 2016: PRESS-RELEASE : May 17, 2016; Theranexus, CEA Life Sciences' spin-off exploiting CEA/BMSystems' copatent WO/2010/029131, in CNS therapies, announced it reaches its primary endpoint in the proof of concept trial of THN102 in Excessive Daytime Sleepiness (EDS) A major result for the company that validates for the first time in man its approach of combining a CNS drug with a glial connexin modulator.
- 2016: PRESS-RELEASE Paris march 30, 2016: Theranexus, CEA Life Sciences' spin-off exploiting CEA/BMSystems' copatent WO/2010/029131, in CNS therapies, announced Preclinical results published in the specialist medical journal Sleep and the Phase II entry of its combined drug THN102
- 2015: PRESS-RELEASE: July 15, 2015 Paris: Theranexus, spin-off of CEA life Sciences, announces the success the THN102 Phase I and the launch of the efficacy Phase program in Narcolepsy a rare disease. Theranexus was created by CEA's research team to exploit BMSystems-CEA copaptent FR version.
- PRESS-RELEASE: 2014: November 17, 2014 Paris: Theranexus raised $4,767,120 in a seed financing round to commence the clinical trial of its THN102 product for the treatment of narcolepsy.
- PRESS RELEASE: July 10, 2013 Paris France: CEA and BMSystems open new therapeutic strategies for psychiatric disorders! Clearly, the brain cannot be reduced to its neurons only!.French PR Le CEA et la société Bio-Modeling Systems ont ouvert de nouvelles stratégies thérapeutiques pour les maladies psychiatriques! Clairement le cerveau ne peut se réduire à ses sels neurones!.
- 2012: CNS Neurodegenerative & Psychiatry publication: PharmacoPsychiatry publishes the first review describing a productive vision of Systems Medicine that will change R&D organization and interactions between clinicians & researchers & reveals how the world's first explanation of the mechanisms of the Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease led to the discovery of a new therapeutic strategies for psychiatric disorders! Clearly, the brain cannot be reduced to its neurons only!
- PRESS RELEASE Paris June 7, 2010: The Directorate-General (DG) of Research at The European Commission recognizes BMSystems' scientific excellence and innovative business model through two invitations to contribute its expertise to key decisional meetings
- 2010: INFECTIOUS DISEASES: Biosecurity and Bioterrorism: Biodefense Strategy, Practice, and Science Fourth publication with Pherecydes-Pharma :Genetically Engineered Virulent Phage Banks in the Detection and Control of Emergent Pathogenic Bacteria.
- PRESS RELEASE: PARIS February 3, 2010: Pherecydes Pharma, BMSystems' spin-off, is becoming a US reference in the field of biosecurity and biodefense and a credible partner for protein, antibody & enzyme improvements.
- PRESS RELEASE: Paris October 14, 2009: Pherecydes-Pharma, the world's first biotech company created from an integrative biology research program gears up for business development.
- PRESS RELEASE: Paris, October 6, 2008. Biocitech, the Paris life science park welcomes Pherecydes Pharma, BMSystems' spin-off, the first biodefense and biosecurity company in France
- NEWS: Paris December 20, 2006: BMSystems is very happy to announce the successful launch of our first company spin-off in the field of Bio-Defense and Bio-Security developed from our CADI discovery process. Pherecydes Pharma S.A. (anti-bacterial bio-agents) was incorporated on December 20, 2006