CADI™ (Computer Augmented Deductive Intelligence) Discovery - Value Generation
Valorisation of our internal and collaborative research through CADI™ Therapeutics/Diagnostics:
Spin-off (equity, etc,...).
Out-Licensing (royalties, etc,...).
Consortiums / J.V. (fees, royalties).
Contract Research (fees and possible royalties)
Technology Developments (know-how, patents)
- CADI™ Computer-Assisted Deductive Integration, proprietary methodologies and tools.
- CADI™ Search (data acquisition & mining).
- CADI™ Architect (data organization & structuring).
- CADI™ Fiber-N (integrative engine).
- CADI™ View (model representation & visualization).
- TAPE Patent: WO/2008/093010- December 2006.
- AB-ACCUS patent: WO/2008/093009 - December 2006.
- RIPh patent: PCT/FR2010/050796 – May 2009.
- CNS copatent: WO/2010/029131 - Use of anti-connexin agents for modulating the therapeutic effect of psychotropic drugs. September, 2008
For more details download our Corporate Presentation