CADI™ (Computer Augmented Deductive Intelligence) Discovery - Value Generation: A responsible Innnovation© development
Technology Developments (know-how, patents)
- CADI™ Computer-Assisted Deductive Integration - Computer Augmented Deductive Intelligence, proprietary methodologies and tools.
- CADI™ Search (data acquisition & mining).
- CADI™ Architect (data organization & structuring).
- CADI™ Fiber-N (integrative engine).
- CADI™ View (model representation & visualization).
- TAPE Patent: WO/2008/093010- December 2006.
- AB-ACCUS patent: WO/2008/093009 - December 2006.
- RIPh patent: PCT/FR2010/050796 – May 2009.
- CNS patent: WO/2010/029131 - September, 2008 (psychiatric disorders).
Spin-Offs (equity, fees, royalties)
- Pherecydes-Pharma: Our first spin-off company in the fields of BioDefense and BioSecurity developed from our CADI™ outputs (TAPE, AB-ACCUS, RiPh). Pherecydes Pharma S.A. (anti-bacterial bio-agents) was incorporated and financed on December 20, 2006. Pherecydes-Pharma granted 3.6 M€ for Phagoburn rare disease progam by the European Commission (FP7) to enter into clinical stage and raised 2.6 M € form investors.
Licensing (fees, royalties)
- Exclusive license granted to Theranexus (CEA spin-off) to develop (WO/2010/029131 (psychiatric disorders)), our latest collaborative resarch with CEA life sciences that led to a co-patent filed in the field of psychiatric disorders to improve treatments efficacy and safety. Theranexus raises 3.6M€ to start a clinical trial with THN102 its proprietary "combined" orphan drug in narcolepsy a rare disease. Theranexus lève avec succès 3,6 M€ en amorçage
Contract Research (fees and possible royalties)
- Pharma: (confidential).
- Cosmetics: (confidential).
- Chemical Industry: (confidential).
- Energy: (Confidential):.
Consortiums / J.V. (fees, royalties)
- Synthons program: Major Industrial biotech research platform, in partnership with ARD, IBT (Industrial biotech partners (L'Oréal, Arkema, Rhodia).
- Persistent Systems: IT healthcare and life Sciences