CADI™ (Computer Assited Deductive Integretion) Discovery - Value Generation
CADI™ state of the Art first collaborative research programs
- A collaborative research between the SEPIA laboratory from the François Jacob Institute of biology par of CEA and Bio-Modeling Systems in the field of prion diseases led to a world’s first in vivo validation of the mechanisms of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease pathogenesis & progression. Two Awards (2009 and 2010).
- A collaborative research between the SEPIA laboratory from the François Jacob Institute of biology par of CEA and Bio-Modeling Systems in the field of prion diseases led to the filing of the co-owned patent WO201029131 describing a novel therapeutic strategy to treat psychiatric and neurological disorders. This patent is licensed exclusively on a worldwide basis to Theranexus, a CEA spin-off company.
- A Colllaborative research in the field of biodefence and Multi-resistant bacterias threats has led to Pherecydes-Pharma (2006): BMSystems’ spin-off, ( novel M.R. anti-bacterial nano-agents biotherapies), two indications: Skin infections in Phase I/II. & osteo-articular infections.
Technology Developments (know-how, patents)
- CADI™ Computer-Assisted Deductive Integration, proprietary methodologies and tools.
- CADI™ Search (data acquisition & mining).
- CADI™ Architect (data organization & structuring).
- CADI™ Fiber-N (integrative engine).
- CADI™ View (model representation & visualization).
- TAPE Patent: WO/2008/093010- December 2006.
- AB-ACCUS patent: WO/2008/093009 - December 2006.
- RIPh patent: PCT/FR2010/050796 – May 2009.
- CNS copatent: WO/2010/029131 - Use of anti-connexin agents for modulating the therapeutic effect of psychotropic drugs. September, 2008
Valorisation of our collaborative research:
Spin-off (equity, etc,...).
Out-Licensing (royalties, etc,...).
Consortiums / J.V. (fees, royalties).
Contract Research (fees and possible royalties)
For more details download our Corporate Presentation