BMSystems' Group Profile
- Independent Private Company incorporated in 2004, profitable since 2006.
- 100% owned by its founders (no search for external investors for BMSystems company, open for its spin-offs).
- The first Mechanisms-Based Medicine company that discovers novel diagnostic, therapeutic & prevention solutions.
- A clear “Biology” driven company that intensively uses I.T. resources. Inventor and exclusive owner of all its technologies.
- 24 vFTE* of which 9 vFTE scientists/professionals focused on CADI**™ research.
- Long term strategic R&D and business collaborations with more than 100 partners’ professionals working on BMSystems’ related R&D programs.
- Original dual business model that generates revenues through contractual R&D programs & patented novel therapeutic & prevention solutions through collaborative R&D programs with its partners.
- Company strictly focus on Discovery, the validation phases and the patented discoveries developments are implemented outside the company with selected partners.
- The largest IT life sciences and healthcare business offer with its strategic IT partner, Persistent Systems (Leading Indian IT company 7000 people, 250 M$, 85% of business in the USA).
- Member of BiO (USA), MEDICEN (Health, IAR (Industrial biotech) clusters.
- Member in France of Leem Biotech, Adebiotech, Medef, Centrale-Santé Think Tanks.
- Founders, member of international organizations (HUGO, CHI, etc…).
- A responsible Innnovation© company
BMSystems' Science at a glance
- Understanding the causal mechanisms of a disease is the first objective. Finding the most adapted biomarkers and solutions are the necessary consequences of the first objective.
- BMSystems invented CADI™ Discovery in 2004, the first operational "Mechanisms-based Medicine" platform, dedicated to the discovery of cost-effective new diagnostic, therapeutic and prevention solutions for medicine, cosmetics, etc, ...
- BMSystems' team builds heuristic non-mathematical in-silico models to generate novel disruptive concepts from scientific, medical & health data.
- CADI™ Discovery and the competition download the document
- CADI™ Discovery addresses both efficacy and safety issues, the main culprits for the unacceptable R&D attrition rate.
- BMSystems already generated a significant pipeline of internal Research programs.
- CADI™ patented novel therapies, already contributed to the creation of two funded Pharma SMEs at clinical stage.:
BMSystems' dual business model:
- BMSystems separates its CADI™ research (internal) from the outputs developments (external).
- BMsystems does not sell its technologies nor give access to them.
- BMSystems sells the outputs of its research programs to its clients through contractual research programs (options: Access, fees, success fees, Discovery fees).
- BMSystems shares the outputs of its research programs to its partners through collaborative research programs (each partner finances its costs, shares IP, defines together the development options).
- The contractual and collaborative businesses are limited to 50% each to secure long run business.
- BMSystems has repeatedly proven to create business value from its unique new research paradigm.
- A responsible Innnovation© process
*vFTE (varaible Full Time Equivalent)