BMSystems know-how and Technologies
BMSystems know-how (non-confidential)
CADI™ Global discovery & validation process exploiting Smart Data
(contextualized, with patients based lines, related to mechanisms data)
BMSystems Technologies (non-confidential)
- Computer-Assisted Deductive Integration (CADI™) proprietary methodologies and tools.
- CADI™ Search (data acquisition & mining).
- CADI™ Architect (data organization & structuring).
- CADI™ Fiber-N (integrative engine).
- CADI™ View (model representation & visualization).
- TAPE Patent: WO/2008/093010- December 2006. A technology allowing to rapidly & simultaneously introduce defined densities of random mutations in any number of selected regions within a gene while conserving intact any number of defined coding domains in this same gene (applicable to all proteins, including antibodies, enzymes, etc..).
- AB-ACCUS patent: WO/2008/093009 - December 2006. A recombination technology allowing the rapid & efficient production of phage banks in which every individual differs from all others for any number of selected genes or other sequences.
- RIPh patent: PCT/FR2010/050796 – May 2009. A methodology allowing to reversibly immobilize an obligate lytic phage within its bacterial host and to then extensively modify its genome without adversely affecting the phage's replicative ability.
- CNS copatent: WO/2010/029131 - September, 2008 (psychiatric & neurological disorders). Dose reduction: use of anti-connexin agents for modulating the therapeutic effect of psychotropic & neurological drugs and preclinical evaluation platform patent, filed with CEA Life Sciences.