BMSystems collaborative Network
BMSystems collaborative scientific and business network (past, present non-confidential extract)
- Pharma companies: (confidential).
- Cosmetic companies: (confidential).
- Biotech, Medical devices, Diagnostic companies: (Confidentail)
- CEA Life Sciences: CEA iMETI [Institute of emerging diseases and innovative therapy] France
- Persistent Systems Pune India
- Persisent Systems SAS (France)
- Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry of Munich Germany.
- Ludwig Maximilian University Neuro-cognitive psychology of Munich Germany
- Fondation FondaMental (Scienctific cooperation foundation) Mental illnesses France
- University of Milan Milan Italy
- Kayentis: The provider of the first "Digital Pen and Paper technology 2.0", the universal platform delivering "contextualized" information.
- BioPhys-Solutions: Pioneer in innovative physical formulation of biotechnological products
- Biocitech: Technology Park.
- Pherecydes-Pharma: Our first spin-off. Antibacterial agents
- Amarokbiotech: Synthon's program partner
- ARD: (Agro-industries Research & Development) leading Industrial Biotech research company in the industrial biotech world class cluster in France.
- IBT: (Troyes Institute of Biotechnologies). Technological transfer institute.
- CVG: Chemistry company based in Picardie for "green" sourcing research.
- L'Oréal: World leader in the cosmetic market. Synthon's program partner.
- Rhodia: Major actor in the fine chemicals market (former Aventis fine chemical business). Synthon's program partner.
- Arkema: Major actor in the chemistry market (former Total chemical business) Synthon's program partner