CADI™ (Computer Augmented Deductive Intelligence) Discovery - Publications
CADI™ Models publications in prestigious international peer-reviewed journals
- 2018: Current Opinion in Pharmacology: How scientific literature analysis yields innovative therapeutic hypothesis through integrative iteration.
- 2014:CNS Psychiatry publication: American Journal of Psychiatry and Neuroscience. Second publications with Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry in Munich: Differential proteomics analyses reveal anxiety-associated molecular and cellular mechanisms in cingulate cortex. The first output of the DECIUS CNS research program. synapses.
- 2012: CNS Neurodegenerative & Psychiatry publication: PharmacoPsychiatry publishes the first review describing a productive vision of Systems Medicine that will change R&D organization and interactions between clinicians & researchers & reveals how the world's first explanation of the mechanisms of the Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease led to the discovery of a new therapeutic strategies for psychiatric disorders! Clearly, the brain cannot be reduced to its neurons only!
- 2011: CNS PSYCHIATRY: Pharmaco Psychiatry publication: Fith publication with The max Planck Institute of Psychiatry in Munich: Proteome-Based Pathway Modelling of Psychiatric Disorders that describes a new analytical paradigm to definitively move research from plethoric statistical biomarkers.
- 2010: INFECTIOUS DISEASES: Biosecurity and Bioterrorism: Biodefense Strategy, Practice, and Science Fourth publication with Pherecydes-Pharma :Genetically Engineered Virulent Phage Banks in the Detection and Control of Emergent Pathogenic Bacteria.
- 2009. TISSUE DIFFERENTIATION : Medecine & Sciences (French) : Third CADI model validated. Mullerian regression explanation. Modelisation integrative predictive et biologie experimentale. Un processus synergique remarquablement efficace au service de la recherche medicale
- 2005, CANCER: Journal of molecular Endocrinology: Integrative analysis of gene expression patterns predicts specific modulations of defined cell functions by estrogen and Tamoxifen in MCF7 breast cancer cells. Publication in collaboration with the INSERM unit 553.
- 2003, CANCER: Nucleic Acids Research: Integrated transcriptome analysis of the cellular mechanisms associated with Ha-ras-dependent malignant transformation of the human breast epithelial MCF7 cell line Publication in collaboration with the INSERM unit 553. World first. First in-silico model of a complex human disease validated in-vitro and published.
Collaboration to Scientific reference books and reports
- 2015: Publication: Cosmetics skincare: Alternative to Animal Testing : Harnessing system-level modeling to effectively alleviate the needs for animal testing.Cosmetics
- 2014, Cosmetics skincare: Computational Biophysics of the Skin reference book. Contribution to chapter: Heuristic Modeling Applied to Epidermal Homeostasis; François Iris, Manuel Gea, Paul-Henri Lampe, and Bernard Querleux
- 2014, European Commission: consortium CASyM: BMSystems selected in the Europe-wide inventory of industry involve in Systems Medicine of The Coordinating Action Systems Medicine (CASyM) funded by the FP 7. The objective was to identify areas of successful innovation and exploitation.The CASyM is a multidisciplinary European consortium that joined forces to develop an implementation strategy (road map) for Systems Medicine.
- 2010, The European Commission "From Systems Biology to Systems Medicine" report: BMSystems' heuristic systems biology research contribution to the report. The world's first explanation of the mechanisms of the Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease led to the discovery of a truly innovative psychiatric treatment recognized as one of the three best world's practice in systems medicine
- 2008, CNS: Biomarkers for Psychiatric Disorders. (Ref. ISBN: 978-0-387-79250-7, November 2008). Dr. Francois Iris, author of the integrative biology chapter of the Book. The editor, Christoph W. Turck, is head of the Proteomics and Biomarkers branch at the Max Planck Institute of Psychiatry and holds faculty appointments in the Department of Biochemistry at Ludwig Maximilians University Munich and the International Max Planck Research School for Molecular and Cellular Life Sciences
- 2008, CNS: Integrative Biology in the discovery of relevant biomarkers monitoring cognitive disorders pathogenesis and progression. BioTribune Springer publisher Vol. 28, august 2008.
- 2005, Systems Biology: Computer-Assisted Integration into Biological Pathways of Modulated Gene Expressions Patterns. In Â« Bioinformatics: New Research Â», Yan PV editor, Chapter IV, pp 81-100 Nova Publishers (ISBN: 1-59454-242-2 2005)